Monday, April 16, 2012

Lesbians That Look Like Justin Bieber Sexy Women

Photo by: Maro Hagopian

Last week, Autostraddle posted the article Queer Girl City Guide: Manhattan is the New Manhattan, and in it was our very own Jenn!! The article has lots a of great go-to places for the lesbian persuasion, including where to get your hair done...at Fringe. With Jenn.

Interviewed for the article, Jenn states, "I have a lot of short haired clients who are queer and come to me looking for something that is not feminine. I try and give them a haircut that makes them comfortable with themselves - makes them happy. A lot of my queer clients go to that extreme and want to shave, texture, keep a tail, [or] wear a mullet. And they wear it better than my male clients. It's their individuality that makes the hair, not their sexuality."

Stop by or call to book your next appointment with Jenn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis