Monday, May 7, 2012

Fringe: As Seen on Tv





We are very excited to say that we had a little cameo in yesterdays episode of Girls! The scene above happens about 10 minutes into the new episode, showing the endearing Shoshanna (played by Zosia Mamet) having coffee with an old camp mate and potential love interest.

It's no secret to everyone around me that I am completely obsessed with this show. But after seeing Fringe in yesterdays episode, I have to ask:

Lena Dunham, are you following me?
Now, I know that there are plenty of 25 year old women, living in Greenpoint, trying to figure themselves out. And I am sure that many of these young women feel some sort of connection to the show. But I'd like to think that this show speaks to me more than the average post art-school lady (pretentious? perhaps, but I'm a SVA photo major so please forgive me). Every single episode holds, within its script, at least 3 situations and word-for-word conversations that I have had. Even the mannerisms are the same! You're artsty and funny, I'm artsy and funny...basically Lena, what I am trying to say is, you really seem to get me, and I truthfully think that we'd get along, so lets hang out. I don't know, maybe get some ice cream or go see the Francesca Woodman show at the Gugg?
Hit me up at the salon! Seriously, let's make this happen.

-Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis